With an amazing new album just out, two films on the go and that really cool 'Tag London' campaign under his belt there are stacks of reasons why we're salivating over having Plan B at Parklife, here are the top 5 ...
1. His incredibly diverse range of tunes, from hip hop to soul and back again, check out one of our fave soul tunes from his album The Defamation of Strickland Banks, ‘She Said’
2. His social conscience - from ‘Project Hackney’ where he teamed up with fellow musicians Labrinth and Leona Lewis to work with troubled teens, to his recent ‘Tag London’ Twitter campaign aiming to highlight London’s social problems - Plan B is a man trying to make a difference any way he can
3. His many, many talents – singing, rapping, acting, screen-writing, directing… wow! Check out the trailer for iLL Manors, which Plan B wrote and directed
4. His delightfully dark but funky new single ‘Lost My Way’, love that haunting piano riff!
5. His magnetic stage prescence - check out this live footage from the recent iLL Manors album launch (featuring fellow Parklife artist Labrinth!) and then start counting down the days till he hits Parklife