Please understand that it is a venue, police and liquor licensing requirement that we check every person who comes to Parklife for photo ID. To ensure quick entry please make sure you have your photo ID and ticket ready for presentation at the gate.
NOTE: Patrons under 18 will not be allowed entry.
On top of this you will also have your belongings checked for restricted items and may be subjected to a metal detection and/or pat down test for concealed weapons and other restricted items.
All these checks do slow down the entry process so we thank you in advance for your patience.
Many festivals across Australia have been targeted by sniffer dog operations. Please understand that Fuzzy does not support illegal drug use or possession and anyone found with illegal substances will be handed over to the police. Possession of even a small quantity of illegal drugs can lead to a criminal conviction and a criminal record for life.
• Glass bottles or cans (this includes perfume bottles);
• Alcoholic beverages;
• Illicit drugs;
• Aerosol products;
• Knives or other dangerous weapons including potential missiles;
• Flares, fireworks or sparklers;
• Lasers or laser pointers;
• Animals or pets (other than guide dogs)
• Professional recording or broadcast devices without the promoter’s permission;
• Flags with poles, large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons;
• Any item that you intend (or such quantities of the item from which Management can reasonably infer that you intend) to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes;
• Large items including eskies, drink coolers or ice boxes;
• Any dangerous goods;
• Any other items as determined by Security or Management that may cause injury or public nuisance; and
• Non sealed drink containers
Any prohibited items found will be confiscated. Alcohol will be disposed of, illegal substances or weapons or items considered dangerous or offensive will be handed over to the police, anything else can be held in the Guest service booth until patrons leave the event.