Art Department are on their way to our shores, and we couldn’t be more pumped to be lapping up their delicious tech-house sounds, savouring each bite like a delicacy on a silver platter. And here’s 5 reasons why…
1. Their hypnotic basslines that get you slipping in and out of a deep-house-daydream
2. Their ability to turn every day humans into techno-frothing zombies, through their soothing transitions and stunning subtle drops
3. Their unforgettably insane remix of the notorious Dark Lord of Crosstown Rebels, Damian Lazarus
4. The fact that they have partied absolutely everywhere! From among the pyramids in Mexico, to mountain-tops in Peru and punter-packed clubs in Ibiza. Whether the crowd is big or small, they bring their eye-popping, arm-raising live show.
5. The unique and sublime vocals of Kenny Glasgow – oh, and his wicked sunglasses, that’s some inspirational eyewear!