Without a doubt the most promising young talent in Australian dance music, Flume – a.k.a. Harley Streten - is bringing his Summer-coated tunes on the Parklife tour. With one month, and one day until the stage lights up for Parklife 2012, we couldn’t be more pumped for Flume’s unique injection of sunny joy; and here are 5 reasons why:
1. His ridiculously catchy, sunshine smothered tunes like ‘Sleepless’.
2. His delicious remixes which overflow with dreamy electronica and beautiful basslines that are as well balanced as an Olympic gymnast.
3. His ability to take total control of your body; listening to his re-work of Hermitude’s track ‘HyperParadise’, your body has no choice but to groove; and your face no option but to smile.
4. His enigmatic live presence, which encases the crowd in a bubble of electronic fantasy – where any of life’s concerns slink off into the darkness during his set.
5. His date with destiny; let’s face it Flume will soon be in serious demand worldwide and we will be able to say that we saw him ‘when’, at Parklife 2012.
Don’t miss Flume at Parklife, your feet might thank you, but your ears won’t!