Swedish pop icon Robyn is heading to Australia for the first time in four years and she is going to be hitting the Parklife stage with her unique blend of quirky, catchy and all together loveable pop. We can’t wait and here’s why.
1. Her funky as anything blonde cropped and shaved hair-do, the envy of trend-setters the world over
2. Her collection of out there pseudo-80s but somehow also futuristic-inspired fashion outfits
3. Her incrediblly delicate-and-sweet-but-powerful-at-the-same-time vocals, check out the vid below for a perfect example
4. Her awesome dance moves which include her patented downward angled fist pump and her on-stage backwards roll while still singing, all deliciously showcased in this vid
5. Her diverse range of infectious pop tunes including ‘Konichiwa Bitches’, ‘Call Your Girlfriend’ and the incredibly catchy ‘Dancing on my Own’, go on watch it below, you know you want to...
For a huge dose of Robyn fun check out our youtube Playist, it's packed with heaps of her hits and highlights: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBE08FD0FBA00C7B0&feature=plcp